Writing a self-introduction



Mingalarpar!

I am Theingi Shwe, from Myanmar, and now studying in the third year of doctoral course. In Kumamoto University, I belong to the department of architecture and environment planning.

I was working as an Associate Professor at the department of architecture, Yangon Technological University specializing in the fields of Sustainable Architecture, Myanmar Traditional Architecture and Disaster Mitigation Planning.

Recognizing the importance of neighborhoods as the front lines in the battle for sustainability, I am focusing on the international well known neighborhood sustainability assessment tools within the contexts of Developing Countries currently in I.H.O. Lab.  So later on, I am planning to conduct several researches for the future sustainable path of way especially on Myanmar.

Comments

  1. It sounds interesting. What is I.H.O?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Theingi Shwe, come from Myanmar, and now studying... >
    I am Theingi Shwe, from Myanmar, and now studying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for interesting! I.H.O. is the collective name of our three professors in laboratory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Group Assignments, Changing Attitude towards Nuclear Power!

Writing Book Reviews